High Density & Mixed Use
Integrated High Density
The overarching governance is utilized to achieve site/ precinct wide outcomes in areas of amenity, cost sharing, architectural or site wide design guidelines/infrastructure.
RNA, for example, has established a site wide management agreement to share the cost of amenities, which all development lots delivered by Lend Lease will encompass.
Googong through Developer CIC Australia will establish a township wide not-for-profit company over the site to incorporate the value added landscape costs within key council areas to enable the cost to be shared amongst many.
Examples of mixed-use developments SSKB are involved in:
• Emporio on Sunshine Coast by Reed Property
• Coomera Waters on Gold Coast by Austcorp
• Royal Pines Resort on Gold Coast
• Couran Cove on Gold Coast
• Metroplex on Gateway in Brisbane