Being engaged, involved and charitable towards our communities, both those we manage and those we live in, is very important to the SSKB team.
Our organisation is involved in a number of charities and events to help support the community and champion change.
- Spina Bifida Hydrocephalus Queensland
- The Queensland Cancer Society
- The Blind Dog Society
- Salvation Army
- Bridge to Brisbane fun run supporting the St. Andrews Hospital
- Mt Coot-tha fun run supporting Mo-vember
- Relay for Life supporting the Cancer Council
Giving back to the community is an important part of who we are as an organisation and over the years the giving spirit of the SSKB team members have been able to touch the lives of many!